Your Adventure Trip Starts Here
1 DAY TRIP
A lot can be achieved in just one day. You can enjoy one or several activities depending on exactly what you would like to experience. Here are your range of choices
During your one day trip a delicious lunch will be cooked for you to enjoy. Menu options can be discussed during booking.
All dietary requirements can be catered for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free. Please let me know of any specific requirements when booking.
Prices from £30 per person.
TEAM UP WITH AN EXPERT
Martin is a British Army Veteran with over 20 years experience in wild camping, bushcraft, hiking and navigation.
2 DAY TRIP
Day 1 – Meet at an agreed location at 1000hrs, discuss your planned activities, safety issues and kit contents.
Set off on foot and your adventure begins (Each trip is unique and day 1 will differ depending on your chosen itinerary).
Carry out your chosen activities and set up camp.
Refreshments and a satisfying evening meal are provided and menu options are available.
Day 2 – Wake up and prepare your hearty breakfast. Menu options discussed during booking.
Relax in camp or enjoy another activity (see possible activities below)
Pack down our camp ensuring we leave no trace of our trip and return to our meeting point.
Prices from £140 per person. – Minimum of 3 people
3-4 people = £150.00 each
5-6 people = £140.00 each
This includes, your personal guide, equipment, meals and refreshments.
- Wild swim/Cold water therapy – First we will complete a short breath work session in preparation for entering the water, then rejuvenate your mind and body. Cold water therapy can boost your immune system, energy levels and improve your mood and metabolic function.
- Hiking – Complete a guided hike to suit your abilities and take in the stunning scenes and views. Distances and difficulty will be discussed and agreed prior to the trip commencing.
- Fishing – With reservoirs, rivers and wild mountain tarns you may be in luck to catch a beautiful wild Brown Trout, all equipment and expert advice provided.
- Bushcraft – Using what the forest provides, build your own shelter and learn some basic bushcraft techniques. This can be a very satisfying achievement and a very popular option. Training and assistance will always be provided.
- Survival of the fittest – (2 Day trips) With only essential survival kit and tools, construct your own shelter for the night, install natural insulation, create a warming fire with natural materials, source and filter water to drink and even catch your own food! A truly wild experience at mother nature’s mercy!
- Relax – You may wish to set up camp and enjoy your own activities, yoga, meditation, reading and art are ideal due to the peace and serenity of the locations.
Star gazing – Sleeping under the stars on top of a mountain is a truly breath-taking experience. Cherish the stunning views as the sun sets and rises.
Forest retreat – Set up camp for the night within a beautiful forest. Shelters can be provided or you may wish to experience building your own shelter which I will be happy to instruct and assist you through the process.
At one with water – Sleep on the shores of a wild mountain tarn, perfect for a wild swim during your adventure.
DISCOVER WILD CAMPING IN CUMBRIA AND LANCASHIRE
Memories that will last a lifetime!